Sunday, March 15, 2009

Heroes,although many people says you are as good as before, you are the same in my heart. So I collect you especially from "dvdcollects". They even give me a discount¡­¡­thanks so much!!!
Can you tell me what should I do?? I promised my brother I could buy a whole set of OZ for his birthday. But I failed. The price is too expensive~~I¡¯m just a student. Is there place that I can buy a cheaper one? I know a web called www.mycollects.com but I don¡¯t hear of it before. Do you know something about it? I received my birthday present Queer As Folk 1-5 today. It looks so good. I cannot wait to watch it. Thank you, Dad
What is the difference between the Star Trek: TNG Complete Seasons set and the Complete Series set?I want to order a Star Trek: The Next Generation box set and have read some bad reviews about how the Star trek Complete Series set was packaged. What I'd really like to know is are there any differences in DVD content, if they include the same things, I might choose to buy the Seasons set just for better packaging. Event if it is much more expensive.
I am the biggest fan of the UFC and have seen some of the PPV events on some other sites I visit. But I am most interested in the early UFC events back when Kemo, Gracie, Shamrock, and others fought.
Is it possible to get a section for those fights. I would ask that if possible, could you guys get the first 5 UFC events which would be titled UFC 1-5. I would love to be able to watch them all, up to the last one UFC 94.
Thanks in advance,
www.mycollects.com

No comments:

Post a Comment